Creo is the 3D CAD solution that helps you accelerate product innovation so you can build better products faster. Easy-to-learn Creo seamlessly takes you from the earliest phases of product design to manufacturing and beyond.
- Creo for Design Engineer
- Creo for Analyst
- Creo for Piping and Cabling
ThingWorx for IoT Developers
- Overview of Internet of Things and smart, connected products.
- Importance of IoT platform for developing IoT applications.
- Utilizing ThingWorx to model applications that communicate with smart, connected things.
- Modelling solutions using things, thing shapes, and thing templates & combining them into mashups (Web pages).
- Adding functionality to your things using properties, services, to automate tasks & communicate with external data sources.
- Course also covers basic understanding of ThingWorx connectivity.
Mathcad for ATC
Mathcad is computer software primarily intended for the verification, validation, documentation and re-use of engineering calculations.
- Mathcad has simple whiteboard interface & looks similar as if written it on a piece of paper.
- Course is designed to help write expressions using arithmetic operators & functions.
- Also covers topics regarding integrating Mathcad with Creo to drive your CAD models.
- Training modules consist of entering and editing Math, Variables, Functions, assigning units, 2-D & 3-D Plotting, Symbolic Math & Programming.
Introduction to Windchill PLM for ATC
- Course designed by selecting relevant topics from entire Windchill PLM course contents library.
- Course covers Introduction to the Windchill Environment, Locating Information, navigation into Windchill, search functionality & Creo CAD Data Management, visualization capacities using Creo View, overview of the change management.
- Course also covers Windchill MCAD Data Management Process.
- Manage Design Data
- Working with CAD Data
- Introduction to Visualisation
- Change Implementation